Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Motorola V360

Motorola V360

Motorola V360 has a very reasonable price. The V360 has a number of great features like 3 different GSM bands, a number of applications like, java technology, calculator, and many more.

Here are a few of the technical specifications for the V360:

  • Street price: $146.99 (unlocked)
  • 7 Hours of talk time
  • 104 grams
  • USB connectivity
  • Mini QWERTY keyboard

V360Things I like
I’m going to start off by saying that there isn’t much that I like about the V360. The only thing that I like about it is it’s battery life (which isn’t even that great). Unlike some cell phones that suck the battery dry the V360 gets a full 7 hours of talk time. This means that you won’t have to recharge it every couple of days. I generally go about a week between recharging and this is with moderate use. Other than the battery life however, there really isn’t anything else that I like. The software included is ok, it’s fairly easy to download new things but thats pretty much it.

Things I don’t like
This phone is definitely sub-par even in the under $200 class of phones. The quality of the speaker isn’t great, the phone feels cheap, and I don’t think this phone is worth it even if you get it for free with a plan. If you do need to get it then make sure you have a warranty because this phone won’t last. I have already replaced it twice because I broke it with normal use. The moral of the story is to stay away from this phone at all costs.

Pros:

  • Fairly inexpensive
  • Good battery life

Cons:

  • Very cheaply made
  • Breaks
  • Poor speaker quality
  • Stay away from this phone!

Final Thoughts
The Motorola V360 is a very poorly made phone. Even if you get it free with a plan I would spend a little more to get a different one. The V360 will break quickly and the quality of the phone isn’t great at all. I cannot recommend this product because it just isn’t that good.

No comments: